Happy Wednesday

Today’s food intake will be (not including lunch, since I have not decided what to make yet):

• Water throughout the day [remember to stay hydrated!]
• Big bowl of watermelon (eat watermelon at least 20-25 minutes before any other food, and at least 30-40 minutes after other fruit, or 40-50 minutes after fresh veggies and green, or at least 2 hours after a cooked meal, that does NOT contain animal ingredients. Watermelon passes through our stomach in about 15 minutes, and if backed up, will ferment in your intestines.)
• Apples for snacks (crunchy apples, such as Fuji, have been my snack of choice for a long time)
• Green Smoothie made with:
o Water
o Pineapple
o Banana
o Hemp Seed (not only is a great source of protein and Omega-3 and -6, but it makes smoothies very creamy)
o Couple of dates for sweetness
o Chard

• For lunch: sticky rice with sautéed veggies (I normally keep my vegetables uncooked, but since I was very busy last night editing images from a recent session, my sister made today’s lunch, and that was her choice of preparation).

I have an intense power yoga* work-out today, and them more editing to do, so my evening meal will be very simple.

Enjoy your Wednesday and remember that Unprocessed Foods will give you long lasting energy and are a better source of vitamins, nutrients and minerals compared to what you would find in any supplement bottle.

Don’t forget that there is one more UNPROCESSED LIFE BASICS class coming up this Friday at 6 pm in Longview, WA. Details HERE. I hope to see you there.

*Power Yoga is a non-meditative very physical type of yoga that concentrates on flexibility and strength building through.