New Feature: I am on Twitter

After resisting the "tide" for so long, I have let go and joined the flow: I am now on Twitter! If you look to the right (on my blog) you will see Twitt feeds coming through.

The reason I decided to add Twitter to the host of other technological things I am already using is very simple: I wanted to be able to quickly share my thoughts with my blog readers on Nutrition, and to share quick recipes (in 140 characters or less, that is) without adding a full-blown blog post. I have people asking me what I make for my meals, and instead of adding a post with a recipe and a picture, Twitter allows me to quickly share the ingredients of whatever I might be enjoying at the moment. I never knew that anyone would care to know what I eat, but it appears that some might--it helps those who are out of creative cooking juices to get some healthful ideas, and I am all for that!

I am also planning to share quick tips and tricks through Twitter... and who knows, maybe one day even announce drawings and prizes that way ;)

Until Next Time: Live an UNPROCESSED Life!