Raw Vegan Ice Cream ( I Scream)

Congratulations are in order to one of my friends, Heather Bishop. She was recently featured in the local newspaper, The Daily News, and on the Porland Fox News (you can watch the video by clicking on the link).

"What's the reason?" you might ask. Heather is the creator of a raw vegan ice cream, which she calls I Scream. It is very delicious and can be eaten guilt free, as it comes full of vitamins and enzymes (I tried it and I know what I am talking about :)).

Heather just recently broke on the food scene with her product, which is already being sold in 8 stores in the state of WA, and she is mailing her delicious raw dessert all over the US. We could not be more proud and happy for her.

If you live in the Cowlitz county you can find Heather's raw vegan I Scream ice cream at the Country Village Nutrition store.

Until next time: Live an Unprocessed Life!