Birthday Break!

Good day, all of you good people! I just wanted to add a quick post to let you know that I will be taking a couple of days off to celebrate my b-day! Yes, even crazy food bloggers need a day off on their birthday.

Food-wise I am not planning anything huge, just a nice breakfast. I am still sticking with my Daniel Fast and Candida cleanse, so no sugars for me [I will talk about Candida cleanse in the weeks to come, after the Daniel Fast is over]. But what we are going to lack in the food department we are more than going to make up in fun.

I am a bit of a workout nerd, so I will probably start off my morning tomorrow with an hour-hour and a half of Power Yoga, then my regular green smoothie, dry brushing, shower, etc., and then my hubby and I are going to take off to either Vancouver or Portland to enjoy ourselves.

As for now, here are a couple of snapshots of the last night’s dinner: Whole Wheat Wraps, Whole Wheat Crisps and a whole lot of veggies with hummus and sprouts [when I am back I will tell you about benefits of sprouting].

And this is me, fresh and clean after an intensive Power Yoga workout. [sorry about, the camera and the mirror, but I had no one else around to shap a shot of me ;)].

Till next time: LIVE AN UNPROCESSED LIFE!