Newsletter Subscription and Its Benefits

If you follow my blog then you probably noticed an area on the right hand side ------->>>> where you can sign up for the Newsletter. If you are not sure why you should do it, here is one BIG reason: there are certain topics that I discuss ONLY with my Newsletter audience. With time there will be more perks offered to the Newsletter audience ONLY. So, to make sure you don't miss out, go ahead and drop your name and e-mail address ---------->>>>>>>>>> there.

Today I kicked off a series of Myth Busters: Protein, Sugar, Fat and Supplements, all of which will be covered in the Newsletter. Today's topic was Protein--all you would ever want to know about it. If you still want to get this edition of Newsletter, go ahead and sign up, before the next come comes out and I will automatically send it to you.

Meanwhile I am off to enter a Vita-Mix giveaway contest on Chocolate Covered Katie blog, and then do an hour of power work-out.

Later on today, I will blog about new delicious recipe I tried over the weekend, so stay tuned.