Happy 101 Blog Award!

I was so flattered this morning when I found out that another blogger, Kori, nominated me for Happy 101 award. Wowzers ;) Kori has a blog called Kori Runs Dogs full of vegan and raw recipes.

So, here are the award rules, which I am copying from Kori’s blog: First: Copy the award image in your post.
Then, list 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.

For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you must link back to my blog!….the last part..only if you want too!

Oy Vey! What a challenge! I am normally pretty private about things that make me happy, but here it goes [I am trying my best here, you see].

10 things that make me happy:
1. I love waking up in a good mood. There is nothing like opening my eyes first thing in the morning with a song in my heart [like today], and a silly grin on my face. But to wake up in a good mood one also must go to bed in a good mood. So, happy, positive attitude toward life in general makes it possible.

2. Knowing that my life has been redeemed for ETERNITY by my Jesus makes me happy and giddy all at the same time. I LOVE HIM, LOVE HIM, LOVE HIM!

3. Gazing into my husband’s eyes with nothing to interrupt us makes me VERY happy! I see OUR future in his eyes. When he looks at me I feel everything fading away, and it is just he and I, looking at each other, melting each other’s hearts, until nothing but love between us remains.

4. Dreaming and making extravagant plans together with my husband or by myself makes me happy. I am not sure if you have met a couple yet that can dream crazy dreams like we do. I suppose that is why we fell for each other ;).

5. A good workout that engages every muscle of my being makes me happy [I know that it sounds weird]. There are times I CRAVE a good work out!

6. Growing in the areas I am passionate about makes me happy. Discovering new things, applying them, and wowing others [I am talking about photography, nutrition and my Savior, of course;)].

7. Reading a good book, especially on a rainy day makes me happy. What makes it even better is if my love is right next to me, holding me or just touching my hand.

8. Making others feel loved and appreciated makes me VERY happy. Helping someone discover their potential, their talent is super extraordinary.

9. Playing with a little child makes me fabulously happy.

10. A clean kitchen and kitchen and photography gadgets make me happy also.

So, you already know more than you want to about me. Now it is time to nominate 10 other bloggers. Drum roll, please:

BitterSweet Blog
Vegan Yum Yum
Fertile Healthy
In The Raw
Raw Epicurean
Krsiten’s Raw
Rawmazing
Kath Eats Real Food
Happy Herbivore
Lemondrops Photography

Have an amazing day!