Daniel Fast Recipes

Our church is starting Daniel Fast [21-day vegan based fast] tomorrow morning. It is quite awesome that my whole diet is pretty much structured around what would be considered Daniel Fast approved. So, I took it into my capable hands to guide those who might be struggling or need a little help through the fast, helping them with suggestions, tips and recipes. I will be blogging quite a bit between the two blogs in the days to come.

You can find out all of the details about Daniel Fast HERE. I will be adding more content in the days to come. Meanwhile I already put together a daily meal planner for the fist half of this week for the fast. You can find it HERE. This should make Daniel Fast a breeze for most--just follow the meal planner and keep your eyes on the goal!
If you are interested to join us on the fast, PLEASE DO! Visit the Daniel Fast home page and leave a note, if you wish, to let us know what you are fasting for so we can support you in prayer.
I am VERY, VERY excited and cannot wait to hear about all the changes that will happen in my friends' lives: spiritually, mentally and physically.

For me it will also be an adventure. Demetrye and I have a couple of needs that we need clarity about, so we will be taking extra time to seek God's direction. We will also give up some of the foods that are now in our diet: herbal teas, leavened breads, honey. We will reduce oil intake and consume more water. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am about that. I will be introducing even more Vegan Recipes that are Daniel Fast approved in the days to come.
Until next blogging time, LIVE AN UNPROCESSED LIFE!